What the Project will achieve
What will the project achieve?
The project partners will:
- Investigate in each of the partner countries the current situation in relation to languages spoken by migrants , the range of existing materials and tools used to document linguistic competence, and the use of such materials by migrants
- Develop and test tools which will enable migrants to demonstrate the range and value of their linguistic competence and which can be used in education and in the labour market
- Further develop existing materials such as the language passport to enable them to meet the specific needs of migrants
- Produce guides and training materials for teachers, training, counsellors, and support workers.
- Promote the use of the tools and materials developed in the project through multiplier training, an international workshop, and a dedicated website.